- Little girls with pigtails make me weak.
- I get inspired to write when I am surrounded by books.
- Little Girl In Coffee Shop Crying inspired a lip quiver, a stomach knot, and watered eyes from yours truly. I imagined my own little weeping monkey-face and how I’d smother her face in kisses until my lips were salty from her tears. Her sobs would soon be stifled by giggles because I’d be kissing her so much. Can’t wait for monkey-faces.
- After about an hour, B&N becomes chilly.
- After two hours, B&N has a similar climate to that of Vostok, Antarctica.
- Drinking one grande serving of Starbucks coffee makes me have to urinate such that you would think I was pregnant. (I am not, by the way.)
- The chairs near the journals are S’VARY (in manner of Eddie Izzard) comfortable.
- I love books.