Gearing up to write a lot of poetry in April!
Anyone who’s ever participated in National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo), writing 30 poems in 30 days, knows that NaPoWriMo should be a verb. So! As you “NaPoWriMo” in 2016, we’re providing 30 days of prompts for you.
Here’s (roughly) what you can expect:
- Odes on Mondays – We’ll provide you with inspiration to write an ode each Monday.
- Karen on Tuesdays – Tuesdays will feature prompts by Karen.
- List poems on Wednesdays – List poems are a saving grace during 30-day poetry writing challenges! Each Wednesday, we’ll offer a prompt that asks you to respond via a list poem.
- James on Thursdays – Thursdays will feature prompts by @jdbrush.
- Word salad on Fridays – We’ll offer prompts that ask you to include a specific list of words in a poem.
- Weekend “shorts” – On Saturdays and Sundays, we have a special guest: Jill Crammond (@jillypoet)! Jill (and…
View original post 133 more words