- Follow musings and mishaps of an unconditional lover on WordPress.com
hear me read my poems!
be gentle please
my soul is an archive
recent musings & mishaps
- (no title) June 11, 2021
- (no title) June 9, 2021
- (poem) discovering rail beds May 11, 2021
- (poem) through the rain May 9, 2021
- (poem) evening in the backyard May 6, 2021
- (poem) easy to forget May 3, 2021
- (poem) a day on the mountain April 5, 2021
- (poem) on the day of our travels April 4, 2021
- On forgiveness April 3, 2021
- The wind April 2, 2021
browse by category
souls that have spent time here
- 32,776 have wasted their time here
Category Archives: quotes
You are so wildly enough. Don’t accept anything less than what you deserve. I spent too many years living in the shadows of others, allowing them to intentionally and unintentionally prey on my self-doubt. My self-awakening has caused a lot … Continue reading
Listen to the song below. And then buy the CD!
one day you’ll fly away…
This really hit me when I saw it. For me, it has nothing at all to do with yoga.
I don’t know where this came from, but I’m a big fan of what it says.