- Follow musings and mishaps of an unconditional lover on WordPress.com
hear me read my poems!
be gentle please
my soul is an archive
recent musings & mishaps
- (no title) June 11, 2021
- (no title) June 9, 2021
- (poem) discovering rail beds May 11, 2021
- (poem) through the rain May 9, 2021
- (poem) evening in the backyard May 6, 2021
- (poem) easy to forget May 3, 2021
- (poem) a day on the mountain April 5, 2021
- (poem) on the day of our travels April 4, 2021
- On forgiveness April 3, 2021
- The wind April 2, 2021
browse by category
souls that have spent time here
- 32,776 have wasted their time here
Tag Archives: about him
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Today I reached for the brass ring, but did not grab it. I think I’ll get off this carousel ride. / / / Gina Thompson 14 July 2015 State College PA
Listen to the song below. And then buy the CD!