- Follow musings and mishaps of an unconditional lover on WordPress.com
hear me read my poems!
be gentle please
my soul is an archive
recent musings & mishaps
- a day on the mountain April 5, 2021
- on the day of our travels April 4, 2021
- On forgiveness April 3, 2021
- The wind April 2, 2021
- A poem for you April 1, 2021
- [POEM] When I am among the trees, by Mary Oliver March 31, 2021
- Trying something new March 28, 2021
- Little anxieties March 28, 2021
- Ten acre pond March 27, 2021
- morning walk March 25, 2021
browse by category
souls that have spent time here
- 32,331 have wasted their time here
Tag Archives: happy birthday
For my birthday, Stacy planned a ski getaway weekend at one of our favorite “local” ski hills, Holiday Valley. My in-laws live halfway between Bellefonte and Ellicottville (where Holiday Valley is located) so we stayed with them Friday night and left … Continue reading
I’m 31 on 31! Happy Birthday to me!
I know it’s cliche, but you really are 82 years YOUNG. Happy Birthday, to my beautiful father-in-law and the youngest 82-year-old I know!
Grow-A-Date For my birthday my friends gave me Mr. Grow-A-Date because they knew I – without a date would appreicate to grow a date /// Gina Thompson Spring 2005 State College, PA
“But since I now have a 22-yr-old girlfriend keeping me energized, I get to deduct half of the difference in our ages — so I’m really turning 31.” Happy Birthday, my Love! Thank you for an amazing year. Let’s stay … Continue reading