- Follow musings and mishaps of an unconditional lover on WordPress.com
hear me read my poems!
be gentle please
my soul is an archive
recent musings & mishaps
- (no title) June 11, 2021
- (no title) June 9, 2021
- (poem) discovering rail beds May 11, 2021
- (poem) through the rain May 9, 2021
- (poem) evening in the backyard May 6, 2021
- (poem) easy to forget May 3, 2021
- (poem) a day on the mountain April 5, 2021
- (poem) on the day of our travels April 4, 2021
- On forgiveness April 3, 2021
- The wind April 2, 2021
browse by category
souls that have spent time here
- 32,795 have wasted their time here
Tag Archives: photos
Last night I got caught driving home in the fast falling snowfall that hit Central Pennsylvania. It was around midnight when I was driving home and there were no plow trucks to speak of, not even on the highway. It … Continue reading
Afternoon hot chocolate at Webster’s while we wait for daddy to be done with teaching.
I was talking with a friend that I’d like to post more random musings about my daily life to my blog, not just my writing. To that end, I thought I’d post this adorable “Throwback Thursday” of some great local … Continue reading
We finally cleaned up the mudroom! I managed to convince Stacy it was time to move his tools down to the (unfinished) basement and set up shop there, so we have a proper functioning mudroom now! HUZZAH! Now I hang … Continue reading
I know it’s cliche, but you really are 82 years YOUNG. Happy Birthday, to my beautiful father-in-law and the youngest 82-year-old I know!
Happy 4th of July!!! Where I am this evening… VIP section to view the best fireworks in the nation!
The Fam Originally uploaded by peachypoo9283. Here we are getting ready to leave. The two guys (that are not Stacy) are my brothers. It was hard to say goodbye, both to my family (I hope I see them soon) and, … Continue reading