- Follow musings and mishaps of an unconditional lover on WordPress.com
hear me read my poems!
be gentle please
my soul is an archive
recent musings & mishaps
- [POEM] today’s run June 25, 2017
- [POEM] this too shall pass June 19, 2017
- [POEM] there we all were June 13, 2017
- [POEM] At the intersection of Sand Spring and Bald Knob Ridge May 14, 2017
- [POEM] shared solitude May 9, 2017
- [POEM] the birds know May 9, 2017
- [POEM] Van Gogh in the trees May 6, 2017
- [POEM] root beer and wings May 5, 2017
- [POEM] hops and melon April 29, 2017
- [POEM] relentless April 27, 2017
browse by category
little dittiesabout him about me betrayal bully dreams family friends friendship funnies happy birthday hopeless romantic series love love and loss love poems lovers music my poems narcissism narcissist now playing penn state personal musings photos poetry pregnancy quotes sex State College tidbit adventures webster's
souls that have spent time here
- 25,035 have wasted their time here
Tag Archives: quotes
Listen to the song below. And then buy the CD!
one day you’ll fly away…
Yep. Both of which get me into trouble.
This really hit me when I saw it. For me, it has nothing at all to do with yoga.
I don’t know where this came from, but I’m a big fan of what it says.